Do you ship everywhere in Hong Kong?
We provide shipping services to addresses in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon and the New Territories for Hong Kong and Macao, Taipa, Coloane for Macau. If your designated address cannot be located by our system, it's likely that the address is beyond the reach of our shipping services.
How long will it take before I receive my order?
We process your order within 2 working days, then we ship it out. Delivery times are from Monday to Saturday between 10:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m..
What is the minimum amount I need to pay to enjoy free shipping?
For orders over HK$400 delivered to Hong Kong and HK$500 delivered to Macau, shipping is free.
How can I change my delivery address?
You can change delivery address in "My Account", or you can do this at the "Information" page during checkout.
Notwithstanding anything set out in these terms and conditions, we will not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of our obligations if it is due to an event beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of God, war, industrial dispute, courier delay, fire, flood, tempest or national emergencies. If so delayed we will be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for performing our obligations. Any dates we specify for the delivery of products are only approximate and we shall not be liable for any losses, damages, charges, costs or expenses caused by any delay in delivery of the products.
What are the payment methods I can use?
We process all our payments through PayPal. You can checkout with your PayPal account or major credit cards, MasterCard, Visa and American Express cards. PayPal accepts credit card payments without PayPal account.
Is the payment secure?
Can I pay cash upon delivery?
Sorry, we currently accept prepaid order only.
How to return the products?
14-Day quality satisfaction guarantee
1. If you aren't satisfied within 14 days of receipt:
We will accept return and/or exchange within 14 days of delivery due to manufacturing defects.
If you have received an incorrect / missing / defective item in your order, please email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as we can. Our company will check whether the product meets the conditions for return and exchange. If we find it is a certified product quality problem, we will accept return and / or exchange and bear the shipping fee.
2. If you have received an incorrect / missing / defective item in your order:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We will replace the item upon return, or refund in your PayPal account within 3 to 5 working days (depending on your bank) if the item is not available. You can return the incorrect item via S.F. Express free of charge by having it picked up at your door. Unfortunately we only accept S.F. Express as a courier for this.
Purchase any products over $400 at E-shop and self-pick up at Kwun Tong Experience Store
When you purchase for an amount of less than HK$400 after returned product. All gift items in original condition must be returned together with the returned products. Otherwise the retail value of the gift item would be deducted from the refund.
If I return an item, will I be reimbursed for delivery if the order is less than HK$400 or HK$500?
Delivery fees will not be reimbursed for any returns or exchanges.
What if I need to change my order?
We process orders quickly, but we'll do our best to accommodate any changes to your order. The best way to change or cancel an order is to call us at 2763 9313, Monday–Friday, 10 a.m.– 6 p.m.
What if I want to buy Meyer at retail store?
Use the store locator to find the closest Meyer retail store near you.
Interested in placing a bigger order?
To purchase our cookware in bulk, please send an email to email@example.com We're happy to help.
What are coupon codes?
Coupon codes are codes that Meyer offers to customers for special discounts through promotions. Offer details will be subject to terms and conditions of the related promotion.
Can I use two coupon codes on the same order?
No. A coupon code can only be used once, by one person, for one order only.
How to use coupon codes?
During promotion period, you can enter the coupon code in the "Shopping Cart" page or "Check Out" page. Once the code is applied, the offer will be shown.
How to better use my non-stick cookware?
- Heat resistant silicone, nylon or wooden cooking utensils are recommended to prevent scratches.
- It is recommended to use low to medium heat setting when cooking.
- Do not pour cold water into hot cookware; always allow cookware to cool down after use and before cleaning.
- Do not allow cookware to boil dry and never leave empty cookware on a hot burner.
- Avoid leaving food in the cookware for a long time after cooking as it may cause deterioration to the cooking surface.
Are non-stick cookware products safe?
Our non-stick cookware have passed all relevant safety tests and are free from PFOA, lead and cadmium. During production, our factories have been awarded ISO 9001 factory quality management system certificate and meet safety standards.
How to better use my stainless steel cookware?
- Clean your stainless steel cookware thoroughly after each use to prevent staining or build-up from food or grease. After cooking, allow the pan to cool down before immersing it in water, especially cold water. Using cold water on a hot pan can cause the pan to warp and can cause hot grease to spatter.
- To prevent water-spotting, rinse in warm water after washing and towel dry thoroughly. If a spotted white film (caused by minerals in the water) appears, try rubbing with a sponge or brush and lemon juice or vinegar. Wash, rinse, and towel dry.
- Soak dried-on or burned-on food in water before washing, or alternatively, bring an inch of water to boil in the pan to loosen the residue.
- To remove stubborn stains or heat discoloration, we recommend using MEYER Stainless Steel Cookware Cleaner. Use a non-abrasive nylon brush or pad and rub on the stains in a circular motion.
- Stainless steel cookware is suitable for automatic dishwashers, as long as a mild dish washing detergent is used.
What is your warranty policy?
This cookware is guaranteed by Meyer to be free from defects in manufacturing and materials for a period of 1 year (or please refer to the period indicated on the warranty card of your purchased product) from the date of purchase.
In the case of a manufacturing defect, the guarantee will provide the purchaser with an(in the case of a product out of production, a product of equal value will be supplied).
When returning your cookware, please include the original receipt or proof of purchase date or your email order confirmation together with the cookware.
This guarantee does not cover:
- items that do not have original, unaltered receipt or proof of purchase date.
- damage caused by incorrect usage that does not follow our use & care guidelines.
- damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse.
- damage caused by overheating, improper cleaning and maintenance, such as scratches, stains, or discoloration.
- damage due to natural causes, such as earthquakes, typhoons, incidental or consequential damages.
- damage to hobs/stovetop.